May 4, 2020 – New Office Protocols
To our Madison Ave Dental Family:
We hope this letter finds you and your family safe and in good health. Needless to say, our community has been through a lot over the last several weeks, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We will resume normal business hours starting Tuesday, May 5th, 2020.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have observed this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive to the office.
- We ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you wait in your car and call us. We will then call you when we are ready to seat you for your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone, if possible.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office and ask that you apply it when you enter the office.
- We have temporarily stopped offering magazines, children’s toys, coffee and bottles of water.
- At the start of your appointment, we will take your temperature and you will be asked to rinse with Colgate Optic Whitening Mouthwash with 2% hydrogen peroxide.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will be using even more Personal Protective Equipment – like face shields and N95 masks.
- We have installed a UV air purifier into our ventilation system.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (317) 881-4305 or message us.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Kurush Savabi and the team at Madison Ave Dental