Each resident in Greenwood is eligible for and deserves the highest quality dental care at a reasonable and affordable price. Dr. Savabi is passionate about dental health and wants each person in the area to have access to excellent procedures and treatments. Some people worry that any type of dental treatment will be costly and won’t be able to afford it. Because of this worry, many people choose to stay away from the dentist to save money. At Madison Ave Dental, we pride ourselves on having multiple high-quality treatments and very appropriate treatments. Visit our affordable dentist in Greenwood today!
We understand that dental emergencies or unexpected issues can arise that are impossible to prepare for financially. Because of this, we offer multiple different financing options to make dental care affordable and manageable.
Before we execute any treatment or procedure, you will be given different options and an estimate of the cost to ensure it is something you want. Having multiple options for some treatments allows you to choose what is best for your smile and wallet.
To help patients that want to pay for their treatment within their budget, we accept CareCredit. CareCredit allows you to set up a payment plan to pay off your amount when it is best for you. To learn more about CareCredit, please visit their website.
Quality Care with our Affordable Dentist
Our services are at competitive rates, but there is a way to ensure that your dental care stays affordable—oral hygiene. At Madison Ave Dental, we are very passionate about preventative dentistry and educating our patients on best limiting their risk for dental decay or disease. Preventive dentistry is a dental specialty that includes multiple treatments and actions that will prevent you from needing extensive and more expensive dental work.
The best preventative care you can be doing to limit your risk of decay includes:
- Following the American Dental Associations’ recommendations of bruising and flossing your teeth at least twice a day. Doing so will remove all food and plaque at the beginning and end of each day, preventing cavities from starting or spreading.
- Coming into our office twice a year to have a professional dental cleaning and oral examination by Dr. Savabi. All hardened plaque will be removed through cleaning, and oral decay will be addressed.
- Having minor restorative dental procedures completed as soon as possible prevents the decay from spreading. Severe cavities and decay will need more severe and expensive repairs compared to a tooth-colored filling.
- Please take advantage of our dental sealants. Plaque and food can commonly get stuck in the deep pits of our chewing teeth. Because of this, this area is where cavities are more likely to develop. Sealants are thin plastic covering that seal off the pits to prevent anything from becoming lodged.
- Consume or apply fluoride whenever possible. We offer a fluoride treatment at the end of each dental cleaning at our Greenwood office. The natural mineral is known to strengthen enamel, therefore assisting your teeth in fighting off tooth decay. Fluoride can also be found in toothpaste, mouthwash, and some water.
Contact our Affordable Dentist today!
It is common for some to wait to see the dentist until there is dental pain or believe something is wrong inside their mouth. Although we still want you to visit us when this happens, we encourage you not to wait until pain arises. Dental pain and damage can be prevented with our quality treatment options.
If you are interested in learning more about the affordable services that Dr. Savabi offers, please continue to explore our website. For any questions or concerns regarding our services or your smile, give us a call.